Eliminate the enemy team using powerful weapons in this action-packed first person multiplayer shooter
Program available in: English
Program license: Free
Program by: Critical Force Ltd.
Critical Ops is a first-person shooter video game. This game is notable due to the fact that is a game mainly played online, among other human players. You'll find that matches in Critical Ops involve battles taking place between two teams. One team is made up of terrorist characters while the other team is a group of anti-terrorist specialists.
You can either choose to take part in team battles or games involving virtual bombs being set up or taken down, depending on which team you are using. This game controls especially well when considering that is a mobile first-person shooter. You'll simply need to utilize virtual thumbsticks in order to move throughout this game. In addition, there are easy to use buttons on the right side of your mobile screen that will help you perform actions including shooting and reloading.
To summarize, Critical Ops is likely to be an enjoyable experience if you enjoy playing first-person shooter video games. This game is similar to a mobile version of the Call of Duty or Counterstrike video game franchises. There aren't many levels offered within this game but the engaging gameplay is sure to keep you entertained for a long time.
Permissions required by Critical Ops
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.